I’m currently building six styles of guitars. The Classic, OO, OOO, OM, MD, and Jumbo. All of which start at a base price of $ 12,000.00.
*Pricing does not include VAT/Taxes.
My base price instrument includes:
- Choice of best quality of Sitka spruce or Engelmann Spruce soundboard
- Back and sides, Choice of best quality of East Indian rosewood or Mahogany
- Non Cutaway
- Either 12-fret or 14th-fret ebony fingerboard
- Rosette, solid ring wood choice bordered in purfling
- Bridge, hand-sculpted ebony
- Binding, ebony with black/white purfling
- End graft, triangular style that matches binding
- Backstrip, matching with binding
- Saddle, 2 1/4″ compensated Bone
- Nut, 1 3/4″ scalloped and compensated bone
- Neck, Carbon reinforced Honduran Mahogany. Choice of width, shape, and string spacing
- Headcap veneer, Ebony or choice of other wood
- Back of Headcap veneer, matching the back or choice of other wood
- Tuning Machines, Gotoh 510 Series stealth in gold or cosmo black
- Fingerboard, ebony with ebony binding and maple purfling
- Fingerboard Radius, 20″
- Position markers, MOP dots
- Case, Hoffee custom hardshell case (choice of color)
- Scale Length, 25.25” for Mod‐D and Jumbo, 25” for OOO and OM, and 25,60” for Classic.
- Finish, Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Strings, John Pearse light .013‐.053 or choice of brand
ORDERING : Ordering a guitar direct first requires a $2,000.00 non-refundable deposit, that will place you on my waiting list. The balance is due by the completion of the guitar and before it is shipped.
WARRANTY : My instruments have a limited lifetime warranty to their original owner as long as I am in business as a luthier. This warranty does not cover any damage due to extremes in humidity or temperature, alterations or modifications, accidents or improper handling and misuse, and normal wear and tear. The cost of roundtrip shipping for warranty work is the responsibility of the owner.
SHIPPING : After payment has been received in full, the instrument will be shipped to the client. Shipping and handling is not included in the guitar price.