I'm currently building five styles of guitars. The Classic, OO, OM, Mod-D, and Jumbo.
All of which start at a base price of $ 12,000.00.
*Pricing does not include VAT/Taxes.
My base price instrument includes:
- Choice of best quality of Sitka spruce or Engelmann Spruce soundboard
- Back and sides, Choice of best quality of East Indian rosewood or Mahogany
- Non Cutaway
- Either 12-fret or 14th-fret ebony fingerboard
- Rosette, solid ring wood choice bordered in purfling
- Bridge, hand-sculpted ebony
- Binding, ebony with black/white purfling
- End graft, triangular style that matches binding
- Backstrip, matching with binding
- Saddle, 2 1/4" compensated Bone
- Nut, 1 3/4" scalloped and compensated bone
- Neck, Carbon reinforced Honduran Mahogany. Choice of width, shape, and string spacing
- Headcap veneer, Ebony or choice of other wood
- Back of Headcap veneer, matching the back or choice of other wood
- Tuning Machines, Gotoh 510 Series stealth in gold or cosmo black
- Fingerboard, ebony with ebony binding and maple purfling
- Fingerboard Radius, 20"
- Position markers, MOP dots
- Case, Hoffee custom hardshell case (choice of color)
- Scale Length, 25.25” for Mod‐D and Jumbo, 25” for OOO and OM, and 25,60” for Classic.
- Finish, Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Strings, John Pearse light .013‐.053 or choice of brand
ORDERING : Ordering a guitar direct first requires a $2,000.00 non-refundable deposit that will place you on my build-list. A larger deposit may be required for some orders to secure certain materials. 50% of the balance is due 30 days prior to my beginning work on your guitar. The balance is due by the completion of the guitar and before it is shipped.
You can also purchase your Buendia guitar through one of the representatives below. Acquiring through a representative may reduce the wait time while commissioning through the shop allows the buyer to work directly with me to create your dream guitar.
Below is a list of my current representatives. Please contact them for information regarding the Buendia Guitars they have in stock. If they do not have one of my guitars in stock, they can assist you in ordering your custom guitar as well.
WARRANTY : My instruments have a limited lifetime warranty to their original owner as long as I am in business as a luthier. This warranty does not cover any damage due to extremes in humidity or temperature, alterations or modifications, accidents or improper handling and misuse, and normal wear and tear. The cost of roundtrip shipping for warranty work is the responsibility of the owner.
SHIPPING : After payment has been received in full, the instrument will be shipped to the client via FedEx International Priority. NO DELIVERY BY UPS. Care and attention is taken to insure your instrument arrives safely. Customer is responsible for all shipping, handling, insurance, taxes or custom fees. Compliance with import/export regulation (eg CITIES) is the owner’s responsibility.